Sunday, November 18, 2012

My Child is Two...

Holy cow, I can't believe it! My baby is two... She's not a baby anymore. It's weird. Kevin was still in Texas with the Army on her actual birthday, so Maddi and I celebrated by making blueberry pancakes with whipped cream and a candle in the morning. Then we went to church and she got to go have fun in nursery (which she absolutely loves! Even with the little boy who picks on her...) I even made special treats for her to take to share in nursery :) Then she took a nap, and we went up to my parents to celebrate her birthday! We went out for chinese, then had all the aunts and uncles (mine and Kevin's siblings) and grandparents over for ice cream sundaes. She got to open presents from my mom, which she was very unsure about at first, but ended up LOVING! She still asks to open presents... She got a tea set, and wants to have a tea party every day! It's so cute. I love having a girl! She's such a girly-girl, and I don't think I influenced that... She just is.

Alright, so on to the party... We waited to have her party until after Kevin got home, so it was scheduled for Saturday November 10th.














As you can tell, she had a lot of fun! We did a zoo themed party, complete with animal puppets for the kids. They even got to play with them in the puppet theater! She got a baby doll and stroller and is still just enthralled with them. It was so much fun! Thanks to all my family and friends who made it possible :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what a cute idea!! can't believe she is two, time flies!

Tiffany said...

How fun! Happy Happy Birthday little Madison!

The Nicholsons said...

That was a fun party! I am glad we were able to come!!