Technically this was New Years Eve but it's where I want to start :) This was taken at her best friend Ruby's house.
Our happy little beginning
Kevin and I met in high school where we were best friends for about 4 years. After high school, Kevin went off to Army Basic Training and I went to school at Utah State for one of the best years of my college career (so fun!) His parents invited me to fly to Oklahoma with them to see him graduate from boot camp and I went with. That is when life forever changed for the both of us. We were married on June 8th, 2006 in the Salt Lake Temple and have been happily married for almost 7 years now. We are so in love and definitely don't see enough of each other! And, now we have a two year old... Our sweet little Maddison Jane. Soon we will be embarking on our next adventure: Pharmacy school in South Carolina
Tuesday, January 7, 2014
New Year 2014
I've never been one for resolutions. I'm terrible at them. I just take one day at a time and try to always become a better me. But there are a couple of things I want to get better at for myself and my family, and writing things down is definitely how I remember! So here goes: I want to be better at journaling and blogging. I'm usually pretty good at journaling, but definitely need to be better! No less than once a week. And blogging, I've always been terrible at. That one I definitely need to improve. Because it's like journaling but with pictures, and one day I want to print off all my posts and have them put into a book like I've heard other friends do. Next, I want to be better at getting things done promptly. No more procrastination! And I also want to be early to everything. No more tardiness! (Kevin will really appreciate the last two). And the last one I can think of right now is to do a project 365 of Maddi. She is growing so fast and I want it documented. I hate when I forget the cute little things she does. Here is what I have so far for 2014 Maddi 365:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment