Our happy little beginning
Kevin and I met in high school where we were best friends for about 4 years. After high school, Kevin went off to Army Basic Training and I went to school at Utah State for one of the best years of my college career (so fun!) His parents invited me to fly to Oklahoma with them to see him graduate from boot camp and I went with. That is when life forever changed for the both of us. We were married on June 8th, 2006 in the Salt Lake Temple and have been happily married for almost 7 years now. We are so in love and definitely don't see enough of each other! And, now we have a two year old... Our sweet little Maddison Jane. Soon we will be embarking on our next adventure: Pharmacy school in South Carolina
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Sweet Maddi Jane
Oh I just love this little girl! She is just the most wonderful, joyful little blessing in my life! She makes Kevin and I laugh and smile everyday :)
She says things in the cutest way! Here are some of our "Maddi-isms":
~"Yeave her a yone!" (Leave her alone!)
~"I yuv you too mommy!"
~"fa- yaina" (California)
~"why" is her piggy bank. For some strange reason, she has always called her piggy bank a "why" :)
~"boo-dellah" (umbrella)
~"Maddi not tatered, Maddi awake!" "Momma, you tatered?" (tired)
~"oh my goodness!" when she gets excited about something. I also taught her "Eek!" when she gets excited :)
~ "poop a potty" (go potty)
~ "poo wuck" is Pa Duck (my Dad's nickname-Grandpa Duck due to a silly duck noise he made when McKalie and MacKinnon were little)
~"Sit a sink!" She loves to sit with her feet in our bathroom sink and get into the stuff on our counter :)
~"Hold you! Hold you momma!" when she wants to be held
~"My bank-y!" she is now obsessed with binkies, even though she never liked them as a baby. Though, she is obsessed with babies right now, so maybe that's why she likes them.
~"Easters bunny's eggs!" She LOVED Easter this year! She was obsessed with finding the eggs :)
Last night while I was getting ready for work, she stood up on a box on the side of our bathroom counter, peered way over to see herself in the mirror and said, "There Maddi am! Here I am!" It was so darn cute!
I know there are more words I want to record that Maddi says... but can't think of them right now. I'll have to do another Maddi-ism post when I think of them! Most nights (when I don't work, of course) Kevin and I lie in bed and talk about life, and a lot about Maddi; memories, cute things she used to do/say, and her cuteness currently. She's such a joy! I love my little Maddi Jane. Kevin keeps saying things about "a baby in mommy's tummy" to prepare her for when we (eventually) get prego. Maddi is very intrigued by it, and very excited for a baby brother or sister someday! No pressure or anything... two against one! I am NOT ready, but Kevin and Maddi are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Don't forget'pack-ack!'(Backpack)
Post a Comment