Our happy little beginning
Kevin and I met in high school where we were best friends for about 4 years. After high school, Kevin went off to Army Basic Training and I went to school at Utah State for one of the best years of my college career (so fun!) His parents invited me to fly to Oklahoma with them to see him graduate from boot camp and I went with. That is when life forever changed for the both of us. We were married on June 8th, 2006 in the Salt Lake Temple and have been happily married for almost 7 years now. We are so in love and definitely don't see enough of each other! And, now we have a two year old... Our sweet little Maddison Jane. Soon we will be embarking on our next adventure: Pharmacy school in South Carolina


6 comments:
I love the belly! You look so cute!
Too cute! Can't wait to see the little one!!
You look so cute preggers!
Whit! You are so cute! I wish I would have done weekly pics when I was pregnant, but you were really the only one to take pictures while Mace was in my belly! Thanks so much for coming to his birthday party! It was so fun to see you guys :) I can't wait to see your little girl!
(p.s., when you are not busy, and I know you are super busy with life, can you please send me those pics from when I was prego? )
You're so stinking cute! Stop it.
Too cute!!
Post a Comment